Thus, refer to our post if you’re looking for an honest Swanson Olive Leaf Extract review.
- MULTIPLE HEALTH BENEFITS: Olive leaf capsules are rich in nutrients known to help boost the body’s natural defenses, support cardiovascular health and promote healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels using ingredients you can trust.
- POWERFUL FORMULA: Sourced from olive tree leaves, each capsule of Swanson’s olive leaf extract supplement contains 500mg of olive leaf extract powder standardized to include 20% oleuropein for health and wellness support.
- DOSAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Our wellness supplements are everyday solutions for an enhanced mind and body. Take one capsule twice a day with food and water. Consult your physician before using if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking other supplements.
- OUR QUALITY COMMITMENT: For nearly 50 years, Swanson has delivered science-backed health products worldwide. Each wellness supplement is made in our GMP certified facilities, and our purity and potency testing includes independent third-party labs.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: At Swanson, we guarantee that every health product is made from the purest, freshest nutrients. If you aren’t satisfied with any product(s) purchased within the last 30 days, return the unused portion to us for a full refund.
Key Features Of Swanson Olive Leaf Extract
Provide A Better Heart Health
As Swanson Olive Leaf Extract uses organic olive leaf extract, it helps to boost your immunity and minimizes health issues.
For your information, polyphenols make up most of the antioxidants in olive leaf extract and are the most powerful for health enhancement. According to scientists, these plant-based compounds contribute to a lower risk of cardiovascular disease and diabetes (or helping to manage them).
Moreover, oleuropein, a potent polyphenol discovered in olive leaf leaves, makes about 20% of Swanson’s supplement. Oleuropein possesses anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antibacterial properties, which provide a wide range of heart-related advantages.
Another great thing about olive leaf extract is that it may help reduce the build-up of harmful cholesterol in your vascular system. This action increases blood circulation and lowers blood rate, minimizing the risk of cardiovascular problems.
Do you know that the antioxidant properties in olive leaves can drive down one’s blood sugar level and stabilize it so that it stays at a good range? It’s true: Researchers discovered that these compounds aid in the treatment of diabetics and might even assist you from not getting the condition.
Additionally, several studies have shown that olive leaf extract helps lower the body’s insulin defiance, one of the most significant elements causing diabetes.
Thus, frequent Swanson Olive Leaf Extract consumption is advisable if you’re suffering from the symptoms above.
Help with cognitive decline
Moreover, intake of olive leaf extract also helps with cognitive decline.
According to 2018 research, both test tube and animal experiments show that olive leaf extract’s anti-inflammatory properties might assist in safeguarding the brain against Alzheimer’s disease, which oxidative stress might produce.
Protect your joints and bones
Besides the above advantages, the Swanson Olive Leaf Extract supplement also encourages better joints and bones.
Indeed, several experiments have suggested that people who are experiencing osteoarthritis benefit from the extract of olive leaves in terms of pain and function.
As you might know, silica and calcium are abundant in our systems at birth, but as we grow older, silica content drops, causing calcium accumulation in our glands. As a result, it leads to “calcification” of our cells and ultimate gland dysfunction in the worst case.
Luckily, oleuropein can solve such issues. It prevents the build-up of fat and calcium in glands and bone marrow and thus, lowers the risk of having osteoporosis.
Swanson Health has offered high-quality science-based healthcare products around the globe for roughly 5 decades. However, it was 1969 when they first launched in Fargo, North Dakota, with the vision of providing advanced healthcare technologies that allow people to pursue healthy lifestyles.
Thus, they are always rigorous regarding their quality control. Indeed, Swanson’s operations are GMP-certified, with established third-party laboratories evaluating for safety and efficacy. Therefore, users could feel safe and sound using their products.
Swanson Olive Leaf Extract – Pros & Cons
- Proven safety and efficacy: Swanson products are from GMP-certified facilities with established third-party labs’ verifications.
- 30-day return policy: You could return the unused portion to the manufacturer for a full return within one month.
- Extra safety: 100% of their products are from natural ingredients.
- Excellent cardiovascular health and diabetes-related benefits: This supplement excels at strengthening your immune system and heart well-being while stabilizing your diabetes condition.
- Bones and joints’ reinforcement: Oleuropein in this Swanson product can help minimize bone and joint-related issues effectively as people grow old.
- No immediate results: As this product is a supplement that gradually benefits our body, you cannot see the results immediately.
Swanson Olive Leaf Extract Vs. Other Brands
Healths Harmony Olive Leaf Extract (Non-GMO) Super Strength
Both Swanson and Healths Harmony 20%-oleuropein-contained products are 100% natural and from GMP-certified facilities.
However, the capsule amount is the problem here. While Swanson delivers up to 120 500-mg capsules, Healths Harmony ones serve 60 750-mg pills, leading to differences in usage time. In other words, the Healths Harmony supplements tend to yield results a bit earlier.
Horbäach Olive Leaf Extract Capsules 9000mg
Horbäach Olive Leaf Extract Capsules differ from Swanson supplements in that it only contains 150 mg of oleuropein (approximately 17%), which is lower than the 20% Swanson Olive Leaf Extract. In other words, the long-term effectiveness of Horbäach ones might be a bit lower.
NOW Olive Leaf Extract 500 mg
The primary distinctions between Swanson Extract and Now Foods Olive Leaf Extract are their extract concentration. While the Now Foods’ product only provides 6% oleuropein, Swanson delivers up to 20% oleuropein. As a result, Swanson supplements have somewhat of an advantage in the long run.
Micro Ingredients Organic Bamboo Extract
Micro Ingredients Organic Bamboo Extract is very different from Swanson Olive Leaf Extract. Most noticeably, it utilizes olive leaves extract instead of bamboo extract. Consequently, it supports your skin, hair, and nails vitality instead of giving cardiovascular and diabetes-related benefits.
Besides that, Micro’s product is in powder formula whereas Swanson one is in capsule design.
Is it safe to take olive leaf extract every day?
Currently, there haven’t been any statements saying that daily consumption of olive leaf extract is harmful. Yet, it’s best to consult your doctor about your situation.
What is the daily dosage of olive oil extract?
Olive leaf extract does not come with a suggested daily dosage (RDA) on the label. It is advisable to take a dosage of 500 mg to 1,000 mg each day. Take 250 mg to 500 mg twice a day with meals, according to most supplement instructions.
Are there any side effects regarding olive leaf extract intake?
Yes, there are. Coughing, dizziness, stomachaches, and headaches are among the side effects reported in some research.
Is olive leaf adverse for kidneys and livers?
When taken for an extended time and in greater quantities, olive leaf extract may have an adverse impact on the liver and kidneys, as revealed in recent research.
That’s it – our unbiased Swanson olive leaf extract review. Hopefully, today’s article has offered you an insightful and honest look into the product and helps to make the decision-making process a lot easier. Good luck!