If you are looking for a cost-saving way to upgrade the bedroom or give it a touch of freshness and luxury, why not consider switching to bamboo sheets? Lush in appearance and top-notch in quality, bamboo bed sheets are among the best investments into your night’s sleep.
For those of you who are still struggling to find a reliable product, let’s have a look at the LuxClub bamboo sheets review and see what it has to offer!
- BEST BED SHEETS – Bamboo viscose fabric blended with microfiber & elastic all around our bamboo fitted sheets. Our bamboo deep pocket sheets have extra deep pockets for memory foam or mattress toppers. Softer than Jersey Sheets & strong while being fade resistant, anti-pill, temperature regulating sheets due to our percale sheet process.
- COOLING BED SHEET – Best sheets for hot sleepers, moisture wicking sheets
- INCLUDES – 1 Fitted Sheet, 1 Flat Sheet & 4 Pillowcases
- ECO FRIENDLY – Our top quality bamboo bed sheets contain materials sourced from sensible suppliers. LuxClub only uses safe color dyes and provides fair wages for all workers in both our foreign and domestic facilities. We care about our environment and people.
- TOTAL CONFIDENCE & LIFETIME SATISFACTION – If you’re not thrilled with your sheets for any reason, at any point, simply let us know and we will take them back, no questions asked.
Key Features Of LuxClub Bamboo Bed Sheets
For no more than $50, you can get a full set of bamboo sheets, including one fitted sheet, one flat sheet, and four pillowcases. No more worries about having to buy each piece separately and ending up wasting tons of money. LuxClub takes care of the customer shopping experience by providing a budget-friendly option that covers all your needs.
Made from bamboo viscose blended with microfiber, LuxClub prides itself on the silky smooth sheets that are lightweight, moisture self-absorbing, and anti-pill. Not only is the textile accomodating to hypersensitive skin, but it also feels velvety upon direct contact. Now, feel free to enjoy an uninterrupted sleep when your body is covered by a sense of luxury and extra comfort.
LuxClub bed sheets are available in seven different sizes, with 18-inch deep pocket sheets that fit nicely even if your mattress comes with a topper or memory foam. The all-around elastic band holds the sheets into their place and makes sure there is no straying.
LuxClub bamboo sheets come in an astonishing number of forty shades, ranging from the good old black and white to other visually pleasing hues like pearl pink or lavender. Whatever your preference is, LuxClub can give you 100% satisfaction.
Thanks to the natural characteristics of bamboo, LuxClub bamboo sheets are sprinkle-free and fade resistant, which keeps the product in pristine conditions even after rigorous use. The fabric itself is thermal-regulating, so your body is always kept at an ideal temperature, even in the scorching summer or freezing winter.
LuxClub Bamboo Sheet – Pros & Cons
- The bamboo viscose mixed with microfiber material creates a soft and chilling sensation on the skin, giving customers the utmost relaxation when sleeping on the bed.
- The textile of the sheets leaves plenty of room for ventilation, so you can sleep tight, knowing next time you wake up, there will be no sweat or body moisture accumulated.
- The manufacturing process is eco-friendly and sustainable since LuxClub only makes use of organically grown bamboo with little water required and no pesticides. So rest assured that you are enjoying the bedroom luxury without the expense of harming the environment.
- An entire set of LuxClub bamboo sheets includes six different pieces at a competitive price, making it highly economical for everyone wanting a touch of royalty in the bedroom with a limited budget.
- The bamboo viscose used to craft LuxClub bedding acts as a natural defense against allergens, thus minimizing any unwanted health issues that might develop from dirty, dirt-absorbent sheets.
- With forty colors and seven sizes on the market, LuxClub bamboo sheets are compatible with all types of beds. You can browse through the impressive collection and choose a shade that best adorns your personal space.
- The elastic band is only 1/2-inch wide, which is not as firm as some other products.
- The product is a synthetic combination of 40% bamboo fiber and 60% microfiber, not 100% organic bamboo viscose.
Product Comparison: LuxClub Bamboo Sheets Vs. Other Brands
Cosy House Collection Luxury Bamboo Bed Sheet Set
If you need minimalist-looking bamboo sheets, try out the 4-piece set from Cosy House. The regenerated cellulose fiber makes the sheet surface resistant to stain and wrinkles, as well as highly breathable. Furthermore, the corner straps, coupled with the deep pockets and all-around elastic band, ensure an easy setup that firmly holds down the sheets on your mattress.
Hotel Sheets Direct 100% Bamboo Bed Sheets
Hotel Sheets introduce a premium-quality product made from 100% bamboo viscose and 144 GSM, providing a silky and soft layer to pamper your body. As the bamboo sheets are OEKO-TEX certified, you need not worry about any hidden chemicals or harmful compounds that might tamper with your well-being. And do not forget about their thermal-regulating ability!
SONORO KATE Bed Sheets Set
Another extravagant bed sheet that you might want to try out is the Sonoro Kate’s 6-piece set. Made from 100% brushed microfiber polyester, Sonoro Kate delivers a solid product that is both smooth and sturdy. You can toss these sheets into the machine, and they still come out as wrinkle-free as ever!
LINENWALAS Organic Bamboo Sheets Set
The 100% bamboo covers offered by Linenwalas are a reliable choice if you want to enjoy naturally thermal-regulating, anti-pilling, and rip-resistant sheets. Best suited for hot sleepers and people vulnerable to mild irritations, Linenwalas bamboo sheets are always kept at room temperature with a layer of protection against allergens.
How are these products compared to LuxClub bamboo sheets?
In terms of materials, Linenwalas and Hotel Sheets definitely outweigh LuxClub with their 100% bamboo viscose. However, LuxClub is still a much more affordable choice with almost equivalent quality.
1. Is this product Jersey knit?
No, LuxClub bamboo sheets are Percale knit.
2. What is the thread count of these sheets?
The sheets are not made from cotton, so they cannot be rated by thread count.
3. Do the sheets attract pet hair?
No, there is virtually no hair left on the surface of the sheets.
4. How is the fade-resistance level of LuxClub bamboo sheets?
Since all bamboo sheets have gone through a special dying process that holds color even after a rigorous wash, they will remain as good as new in terms of color.
Not only are bamboo sheets environmentally friendly, but they also bring about significant benefits as your bedding products. Now that you are done with the LuxClub bamboo sheets review, it is time to get yourself one set and see how it works with your own eyes!